Start and Grow your Business
We are India’s leading Financial and Secretarial Advisor to Small, Medium and Large Business enterprises for their various requirements.
Why Choose us
- Cost Effective Services with Easy EMI
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Transparent Process & No Hidden Charges
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- Recognised by Govt. of India
- Professional & Experienced Team
- 5000+ Satisfied Customers
- Enduring Business Relationship
Get in touch now for a FREE CUNSULTATION at +91-8866277244
Request a Callback
Return of Deposits
Every company to which these rules apply, shall on or before the 30th day of June, of every year, file with the Registrar, a return in Form DPT-3 along with the fee as provided in Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014 and furnish the information contained therein as on the 31st day of March of that year duly audited by the auditor of the company.
ComplianceIndia can help you understand how to register and maintain Return of Deposits in India quickly and hassle-free
Who has to File The DPT-3 Form?
Who is Applicable to File the DPT-3 Form?
According to the rule 16A, DPT-3 must be filed by all the companies who have received money and loan which is due.
– The DPT-3 form must be filed by all the companies including small, private, non-small, OPC, etc.
– Both secured, unsecured Loans along with advance for goods and services must be filed in the DPT-3 Form.
– Even if the Holding Company or Subsidiary Company or Associate Company obtains the loan then it also has to file the DPT-3 Form
– If the company has not paid the loan before 1st April 2014 which is still continuing then such loans have to be reported to the ROC under the DPT-3 Form.
How we Work?
Documents Required for filing Form DPT-3
Latest Audited Balance Sheet
Our charges for filing of Deposit Return (DPT-3) starts from Rs. 1,499/-.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Whether DPT-3 required filing for Secured or Unsecured Loan or Both?
Yes, DPT-3 required for filing for both secured and unsecured Loan.
2. What are the fees for Filing ROC Form DPT 3?
DPT 3 form filing fees depends on the paid-up capital.
3. Are small companies exempted from filing ROC Form DPT 3?
No, there is no exemption as such. Only government Companies are not required to submit Form DPT 3.
4. What is the format of Auditor Certificate in Form DPT 3?
Auditor’s Certificate has to be attached only if the E-Form DPT-3 is filed w.r.t radio button 2 & 4 i.e. for Return of Deposit (or) for both return of deposit and exempted deposit. If DPT-3 is filed only as one time return or yearly return auditor certificate is not mandatory. There is no prescribed format for Auditor Certificate.
5. Which Companies are required to file the e-Form DPT-3?
Every Company is required to filed the e-Form DPT-3, except the following:
– Government Company;
– Non-banking and finance company; and
– Banking Company
6. Whether the Nil return is required to file or not?
No, the nil return is not required to file.
7. Who can digitally sign the e-Form DPT-3?
Any of Director, Manager, Secretary, CEO or CFO of the Company whose signature is registered on the MCA Portal may digitally sign the e-Form DPT-3.
8. Is the e-Form DPT-3 required to be certified by a professional?
E-Form DPT-3 does not required certification by a professional
9. Is this an STP form?
No, e-Form DPT-3 is not an STP form and will have to be approved by the concerned Registrar.
10. Will Share Application Money be considered as deposits?
Share Application money pending after 60 days will be considered as deposits even if it is received under the 1956 Act and the Application Money pending for less than 60 days will be considered as exempted deposits.