Start and Grow your Business
We are India’s leading Financial and Secretarial Advisor to Small, Medium and Large Business enterprises for their various requirements.
Why Choose us
- Cost Effective Services with Easy EMI
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Transparent Process & No Hidden Charges
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- Recognised by Govt. of India
- Professional & Experienced Team
- 5000+ Satisfied Customers
- Enduring Business Relationship
Get in touch now for a FREE CUNSULTATION at +91-8866277244
Request a Callback
LLP Name Change
The process related to the change of LLP name is governed by Section 19 of the LLP Act, 2008 and the LLP agreement filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Any LLP which is legally registered as per the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 is allowed to change its name at any given time during its working after gaining approval from the appropriate authorities.
In case there is no clause in the limited liability partnership agreement relating to change in the name the same can be made with the consent of all the partners of limited liability partnership.
ComplianceIndia can help you with the simplest way for Change in LLP Name quickly and hassle-free
Reason of LLP Name Change.
– Change in Business Activities of LLP
– Due to Mergers and amalgamation
– New brand development
LLP Name Availability
Before commencing the LLP name change process, decide on a name and verify the LLP name availability. If the name is available, then an application for Reservation of Unique Name (RUN) can be made on the MCA portal to reserve the name.
Along with the name application, the following documents shall be attached:
- Certified copy related to the consent of Partners to make an application for fresh name.
- Trademark application otherwise registration certificate photocopy, if some
- Ensure that the consent letter appended to the e-form also permit one of the partners to file it with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Form 5LLP – Notice related to Change of Name
Following the name of LLP availing approval, you require to file an e-form “LLP-5” for the reason of providing notice related change in name with Registrar of Companies (ROC) together with the subsequent attachments in a period of 30 days of availing approval:
– Consent of Partners
– Notice of change of name
Supplementary LLP Agreement
Further to availing a fresh certificate of incorporation, it requires to draft a supplementary LLP agreement to update the change of LLP name to the original LLP agreement.
Filing Supplementary LLP Agreement
After receiving the fresh COI, it requires executing a Supplementary LLP Agreement to give effect to the change in the name of an LLP. Further, it is necessary to be filed with ROC within 30 days of execution.
How we Work?
Our charges for filing of Change in LLP Name starts from Rs. 1,999/-.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you want to change LLP Name?
LLP can change its name by filling the following forms :
– Form 1 (Application for reservation or change of name) is required to be filled for name approval.
– After the name gets approved, applicant is required to file Form 5 (Notice for change of name) to intimate the registrar about the name change of LLP.
2. How to file Application for Name Change of the LLP
The application to change the name of the company is filed to the ROC in Form No-4 along with altered LLP agreement. The changed LLP agreement need to be filed on form No-3. After the satisfaction of ROC, a fresh Certificate of Incorporation is issued having the new name of the company.
3. Approval from Partners is required for change of name
Yes, To decide on the new name of the LLP, the partners need to decide in a properly convened meeting as per the LLP agreement. After the decision has arrived the same must be written and signed by the partners.