Start and Grow your Business
We are India’s leading Financial and Secretarial Advisor to Small, Medium and Large Business enterprises for their various requirements.
Why Choose us
- Cost Effective Services with Easy EMI
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Transparent Process & No Hidden Charges
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- Recognised by Govt. of India
- Professional & Experienced Team
- 5000+ Satisfied Customers
- Enduring Business Relationship
Get in touch now for a FREE CUNSULTATION at +91-8866277244
Request a Callback
Employment Contract/ Agreement
An Employment Contract, also known as an employment agreement, is a document that outlines the rights, terms & conditions of employment, responsibilities, and obligations of an employer and employee. This agreement typically contains information about wages, benefits, hours, job responsibilities, consequence on breach of contract, notice period, etc. It has binding effects on both the parties i.e., employer and employee.
ComplianceIndia can help you obtain your draft Employment Contract quickly and hassle-free.
Types of Employment Contract/ Agreement
Permanent Employment Contract: Those agreements between employer and employee where the terms of employment are for permanent period of time until either of party to the contract no longer wishes to continue upon notice period as mutually decided.
Fixed Term Employment Contract: Those agreements between employer and employee where the term of employment is for a fixed period of time or upon completion of particular activity.
Essential Elements of Employment Agreement
- – Job Description of the Employee
- – Term of the Employment
- – Employee benefits
- – Remuneration/ compensation to the Employee
- – Leave Policy
- – Grounds for termination
- – Notice period before termination
- – Protection of Confidential information
- – Ownership of Intellectual Property
- – Dispute Resolution
- – Consequences on Breach of contract
- – Governing laws and jurisdiction
- – Any other provisions deemed to be relevant to the Employer.
How to proceed?
We will provide a draft format of Employee Contract/ Agreement on request which can be used by the employer or HR (Human resource) Manager of the Company. Each Employee Contract/ Agreement will be Company specific and different based on the terms and policy of the Company. Such contract should include all relevant clauses, agreements and terms which are discussed during the employment. This contract/ agreement can be drafted on the Company’s letter head and is signed and authorised by the HR manager or the Employer of the Company and employee of the Company.
Let us provide a draft personalized and customized copy of Employee Contract/ Agreement to you based on your needs.