Start and Grow your Business
We are India’s leading Financial and Secretarial Advisor to Small, Medium and Large Business enterprises for their various requirements.
Why Choose us
- Cost Effective Services with Easy EMI
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Transparent Process & No Hidden Charges
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- Recognised by Govt. of India
- Professional & Experienced Team
- 5000+ Satisfied Customers
- Enduring Business Relationship
Get in touch now for a FREE CUNSULTATION at +91-8866277244
Request a Callback
Removal or Resignation of Director
In India, Registered Private and Public Limited Company need 2 and 3 Directors respectively on board. But, due to numerous cases, an entity may change the individual holding the designation following Section 169 of the Companies Act, 2013. Director of a company is a natural person elected by the shareholders as per the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company. Appointment of an additional director may be required by the business requirements of a particular company. Depending on circumstances, a director may have to resign or he may have to be removed from the board of directors.
Procedure for Director Resignation and Director removal will be different. A Director can resign from a company by giving a notice. Board is required to file a relevant form with ROC within 30 days thereof. A Director is also required to file form DIR11 with ROC.
ComplianceIndia can help you understand how to register and maintain Removal or Resignation of Director quickly and hassle-free
Reasons of Removal / Resignation of Director in a Company.
- The appointed Director is not attending the Board Meeting for more than 12 months in a row
- Resignation is filed by the concerned Director himself/herself
- The Director is convicted by a Court and Sentenced to Imprisonment
- Ineffectiveness of the existing Director
- Hiring new Expertise on board
- If the Director is suffering from Mental Disorder or becomes Bankrupt
7. The concerned Director is not responding to the Notice sent by the Organization
How we Work?
Documents Required for Removal / Resignation of director
Our charges for filing of Removal/ Resignation of Directors starts from Rs. 1,999/-.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the procedure for removal of a Director?
The shareholders and the Board can arrange for a meeting by giving a 7-day notice to all the existing directors. In the meeting, the decision for removal of the Director can be taken unanimously by sending a notice to the concerned Director.
2. How to transfer the shares while change of director in the company?
The shares of the company shall be transferred by way of executing the Share Transfer deed and by affixing the stamps as per the rates mentioned in the Stamp Act of the concerned State after the change.
3. My director has filed his resignation, what should I do now?
Once the director has filed his resignation with the company and MCA, it is the responsibility of the company to intimate the change to MCA. The requisite e-form is required to be filed within 30 days from the resignation. Further, the vacancy of the director is also required to be filled as per the requirement.
4. What should I do to remove a Director from a company?
In order to remove a director from a Company, the directors shall conduct a meeting of members for their consent after serving special notice in this regard. The exiting director must be given an opportunity to represent his grounds.
5. Can I resign myself from the company?
Yes, a director can voluntarily resign. The notice of resignation must be served to company stating reason of resignation. Also, the resigning director needs to file a form for intimation to MCA about his resignation from company.