Start and Grow your Business
We are India’s leading Financial and Secretarial Advisor to Small, Medium and Large Business enterprises for their various requirements.
Why Choose us
- Cost Effective Services with Easy EMI
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Transparent Process & No Hidden Charges
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- Recognised by Govt. of India
- Professional & Experienced Team
- 5000+ Satisfied Customers
- Enduring Business Relationship
Get in touch now for a FREE CUNSULTATION at +91-8866277244
Request a Callback
GST and GST Modification
The new GST regime mandates that all entities involved in buying or selling goods or providing services or both are required to register and obtain GSTIN. Registration is mandatory once the entity crosses a minimum threshold turnover limit as prescribed under GST or when an individual starts a new business that is expected to cross the prescribed turnover.
GST is the product of the biggest tax reform in India which has tremendously improved ease of doing business and increasing the taxpayer base in India by including millions of small businesses. Tax complexities would be reduced due to the abolishing and subsuming of multiple taxes into a single, simple system.
Any change or alteration made in the GST Registration or the details entered in the GST certificate is referred to as GST Modification. One may opt for Amendment in GST Registration if he/she wishes from composite to normal scheme, or if there are any mistakes in GST registration. To get GST modification, you need to file form GST REG 14.
ComplianceIndia can help you obtain modification in your GST certificate quickly and hassle-free.
Advantages of GST Modification
Legally recognized as supplier of goods or services.
Transparency in place of the Business alongwith any changes in it
Less chances of mismatch in the GST registration and contact details
Getting eligible to avail various other benefits and privileges under the GST laws.
Simple and easy online procedure
Requirement for GST Modification
How we Work?
Rs. 1,499/- only
– Change in core fields – Legal Name of the Business/ Addition/ Deletion of Partners or Directors/ Principal / Additional Place of Business
– Expert advice from Experts/ Legal Professionals
Documents required for GST Modification
Copy of GST Certificate
Copy of Documentary Proof of Changes to be initiate
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is GST and GSTIN?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a all-in-one tax levied on manufacture, trade and services across India. From 1st July 2017 GST has replaced indirect taxes like VAT, Service Tax, Excise etc. Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) is a 15 digits number to be used to identify businesses registered under GST.
2. What is GST Modification?
Any change or alteration made in the GST Registration or the details entered in the GST certificate is referred to as GST Modification.
3. Do I need to be physically present during process?
No, GST Modification is a fully online process. As all Forms are filed electronically. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents. You can view GST Modification status by visiting GST registration portal.
4. What is the full form of CGST, SGST, IGST?
The full form of CGST– Central Goods and Service Tax | SGST– State Goods and Service Tax | IGST– Integrated Goods and Service Tax
5. What is the difference between CGST, SGST and IGST?
CGST and IGST are levied by Central Govt. and SGST is levied by State Govt.
CGST and SGST are paid for Intra-State Supply and IGST is paid for inter-State supply.
6. What is the GST tax rate?
Goods and Services are categorized into five categories of tax slabs for collection of tax- 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
7. Can we add another business address in existing GST registration?
Yes, if you can add an additional business address to your existing GST certificate
8. Can I shift from composition to regular scheme under GST?
Yes, you can, our professional can assist you migrating composition to the regular scheme through GST modification.
9. Can I shift my business from regular to composition scheme under GST?
No, GST department has discontinued this facility with effect from 31st March, 2018.
10. What is the time limit to register for GST Modification?
A person liable to register any change in Certificate of GST registration must apply for the GST Modification within 30 days from the date of the changes made.
11. Is there any chance of rejection during GST Modification?
If you don’t submit correct required documents during submission of modification in Form GST REG 14, then the jurisdiction officer shall reject the application. You have to apply again along with proper documents.
12. What documents are required as a Place of Business proof?
We require the copy of electricity bill or NOC from the landlord in case of rented place. NOC format will be share by our company during registration process.