Start and Grow your Business
We are India’s leading Financial and Secretarial Advisor to Small, Medium and Large Business enterprises for their various requirements.
Why Choose us
- Cost Effective Services with Easy EMI
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Transparent Process & No Hidden Charges
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- Recognised by Govt. of India
- Professional & Experienced Team
- 5000+ Satisfied Customers
- Enduring Business Relationship
Get in touch now for a FREE CUNSULTATION at +91-8866277244
Request a Callback
It takes a great deal of hard work and resources to build a brand. Hence, It is significant to make sure that you have exclusive ownership to use the logo, slogan, shape and packaging of goods, sound, smell, colour combinations or anything else that gives your brand a distinct identity. Trademark Act, 1999 allows you to register a trademark in India. It makes way for exclusive ownership rights and restricts all others from its usage and thereby benefitting the owner of the registered mark.
Essentially it is anything which identifies a brand to a common consumer. “Mark” includes a device, brand, heading, label, ticket, name, signature, word, letter, numeral, shape of goods, packaging or combination of colors or any combination thereof.
ComplianceIndia is an renowned business platform and a progressive concept, which helps end-to-end incorporation, compliance, advisory, and management consultancy services to clients in India and abroad. Registering a Trademark in India is easy, seamless, cheapest and quickest with us.
Advantages of Trademark Registration
Prerequisites of Trademark Registration
– Trademarks protect your brand and goodwill, products and services. They give uniqueness to your brand.
– Trademarks are an effective communication tool. They speak for themselves.
– Trademarks are valuable assets and it keeps appreciating over time.
– Trademarks make it easy for customers to find you. They set a brand apart from the crowd.
– Trademarks allow organizations to effectively utilize the power of the Internet and social media.
– Trademarks can even make hiring easier.
– Trademarks are easy to apply and easy to use.
How we Work?
Documents Required for Trademark Registration
Compare Related Services
|Trade Marks Act, 1999||The Patents Act, 1970||The Copyright Act, 1957|
|Registration Requirement||Mandatory for claiming exclusive right||Mandatory||Optional|
|Most likely used for||Brand Name & Logo||Inventions||Artistic works|
|Provisional application requirement||No||Yes||No|
|Valid for||10 years||20 years||Whole lifetime of the creator|
|GET STARTED||KNOW MORE||KNOW MORE|
Our charges for application of Trademark Registration starts from Rs. 4,999/-.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is a Trademark?
Trademark is an intellectual property consisting of recognizable sign or design in order to identify products or services from a specific source, although trademarks that are used to identify services are called service marks.
2. What can be registered as a Trademark?
A trademark is basically any word, name, symbol etc. which is used to identify and distinguish products or services of one specific seller or service provider from those of other competitors in the market. It also indicates the source of the products or services.
3. What Trademarks are not Registrable?
The TM logo indicates an unregistered trademark which is still distinguished from similar products or services. According to the Trademark Act, an unregistered Trademark does not get total protection and cannot prevent a third party from using the same mark.
4. What is Trademark class?
A Trademark classification is a procedure by which examiners and the trademark attorneys arrange the required documents including trademark and service mark application, according to the description of goods to which the marks are applicable.
5. How long Does it take to file a Trademark application?
Filing a Trademark application usually takes around 18-24 months.
6. What are the documents required for Trademark filing?
Trademark filing requires the below-mentioned documents
– Copy of Logo (optional)
– Signed Form-48.
– Incorporation Certificate or Partnership Deed.
– Identity Proof of Signatory.
– Address proof of the applicant
7. When Can I Use ™ Symbol?
As soon as you file the application, you receive an acknowledgment, which gives you the right to use the ™ symbol. Once it’s registered, you can use the ® symbol.
8. What if someone has a similar word trademarked?
You can still get a unique logo design done, with a name in it. However, you cannot get the word trademarked.
9. Do you guarantee approval of my trademark?
The approval of the trademark completely depends on the judgment of the Government. But, if the trademark is unique, then there is a nice chance that it will be granted.
10. How long is a registered trademark valid for?
Registered Trademarks are valid for 10 years from the date of filing the application. The trademark owner can file for renewal of the trademark to keep it protected for more time prior to the end of the validity.
11. I have a trademark registered in India. How can I apply the same trademark in other countries?
You can very well do this through Madrid Protocol. This is a highly technical process and requires thorough search.